Sunday, January 29, 2017

I Found Health and Beat the Cartel

Over the last 10 years, I have been building a regimen (augmented by ad hoc remedies) that has now evolved to the point where it has fixed my blood pressure. A few days ago, I had decided to not renew my prescription on its last day, and instead, I started an enhanced version of my regimen at the same time – and it worked … fast! I started seeing results by the morning of the third day.

Previously, I had already fixed my arthritis, my back pain (from herniated disks), a hemorroid, high blood sugar, kidney stones, gum disease, suboptimal psychology, irritable bowel syndrome, precancerous skin lesions, and respiratory illness.

The catalyst for this article was when I suddenly decided a few days ago to quit my blood pressure medicine after more than six years because I was tired of the shakedown. You may be familiar with this shakedown. It works like this: When your prescription expires, you need to find a doctor to give you permission to buy more. You know you need it, and it’s your body, and you buy it with the fruits of your own labor; but the doctor thinks it is his right to first make you sign away all your rights, pay him, visit him, give him your blood, and make promises to obey.

Try buying medicine without a doctor’s persmission, or try competing with the doctor to provide medical services – you will go to jail, and yet, their advice hasn’t been very helpful to me, and has often been wrong. I guess that’s why they need protection from competition.

I pretty much don’t need them anymore, but did I really beat the cartel … given how Obamacare makes me pay them anyway?

During the shakedown, you may even have to become an actor and pretend that you will follow the doctor’s advice when you may already know better. You must also assert that you are a very happy and well adjusted person (which I always am) who respects the doctor and doesn’t think he is part of a cartel or that he is perpetrating a shakedown; otherwise, he could have you detained for days, drugged, and put on the no-fly list. BTW, the CDC is requesting the right to indefinitely detain you. The doctor could have the government take your kids and your right to keep and bear arms – just on his whim.

Just like the police, the politicians, and the rich and famous … doctors are above the law.

Calling it a shakedown by a cartel is thus an understatement. It is also cronyism, fascism, and tyranny.

No comments:

Post a Comment