Sunday, October 30, 2016

Yesman (Comey's Song)

I can't stand to lie
I'm not that naïve
I'm just out to find
The better part of me

I'm more than a turd
I'm more than a bane
More than some big disgrace behind the reign

It's not easy to be me

Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About the balls I'll never see

It may sound absurd
But don't be naïve
Even zeroes have the right to breed

I may be disturbed
But won't you concede
Even zeroes have the right to dream

It's not easy to be me

Grow up and just stay
Away from me
It's not all right

You cannot sleep sound tonight
It's too crazy
for anything

I can't stand to lie
I'm not that naïve
Men weren't meant to thrive
Without balls between their knees.

I'm only a man hiding out in DC
Digging for something right on this one way street
Only a man hiding out on E Street
Looking for special things inside of me

It's not easy to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment