Sunday, November 3, 2013

Jesus Confronts An American Believer

It was the future, and Jesus approached an American believer in Heaven, and said,

I want to introduce you to my friend who was an atheist. He did not believe in me, but after he died, I gave him the choice to enter heaven, or to remain dead, and he chose to enter heaven. Everyone would know everything he had done, and he chose to be here.

You are angry. You thought only believers could enter Heaven, but belief only grants you the option. I do not grant this option to every atheist; whereas, I grant it to every believer.

You said you believed, so after you died, I fulfilled my promise. I gave you the choice to enter Heaven, or to remain dead, and you chose to be here.

You are still angry, but I gave him the option because he lived the life meant for every man. Even without my teachings, every man knows what is right and what is wrong, but unlike most men, he did not believe those who corrupted my teachings. He made personal sacrifices to do what is right. He believed that when he died, it was the end, and yet, when it mattered most, he sacrificed his life.

You know it was my right to offer him this choice, and you are satisfied now, but listen carefully. He saved many with his example – just as I saved many with my example; whereas, you saved no one with your example. Maybe he can save you too. If you call, he will come.

You are angry again, but you did nothing. You believed, and so you knew that if you did nothing, you would have eternal life. So you did nothing. You thought you could deceive me.

You told others to believe, but that was nothing. You thought of me as a narcissist who just wanted people to believe in me, so you did nothing. You thought I wanted to be glorified. You did not know me.

You wasted much energy supporting the Zionists, who did not believe in me. You believed the Zionists when they told you I could not return until they controlled Palestine. You thought of me as a racist real estate agent. You did not know me.

You allied with the Zionist tyranny because you believed them when they told you that whatever they did was my will, and yet as governments ratcheted up tyranny, when good people asked for your alliance, you did nothing. You said “Salvation is all that matters.” When others asked you for guidance, you taught them, “Salvation is all that matters.” You said that I would sort it out. So, you did nothing, and thus you helped to bring the eventual end for everyone who carried the soul of humanity.

Long after your death, those men who still carried the soul of animals had finally purged the earth of the soul of humanity. Those genes are gone. That was the end of humanity.

Like the majority of believers you preached that works do not matter – only belief matters, and so you did nothing.

Like the majority of believers, you voted for the enemies of humanity when you had other choices. Like them, you chose to conform rather than follow my teachings. Your wife and children loved you, and so they believed you when you taught them to conform as well.

Like yourself, many in every generation irrationally believed the end would come in their lifetime, which was a myth crafted to persuade them to voluntarily stand down in the face of tyranny. Like them, you were wrong.

Like yourself, many believed the rapture myth of their day, which was crafted to persuade them to voluntarily stand down in the face of tyranny. Like them, you were wrong.

Like yourself, many believed the salvation myth of their day, which was crafted to persuade them to voluntarily stand down in the face of tyranny. Like them, you were wrong.

Like so many other believers, you earned your gold with your honest labor, but then, like many of them, you waited in your home with your gold – for the end. Like them, you helped to bring the eventual end of humanity.

You said you believed, but you did not live according to my teachings. You did not believe me. You believed those who corrupted my teachings. I let them corrupt my teachings because, like every man, you already know what is right and what is wrong.

Everyone in heaven knows what you did. Everyone in heaven pities you for the sickness in your soul, and those who were atheists pity you most.

Your pain is unbearable, but at any time you can choose to be dead or to become sincerely repentant, and yet, you lack the strength to choose either. Even now, you will continue to follow others who tell you what you want to hear.

You can stay here with everyone as I promised. Hell is not a place. Hell is a choice, and Hell continues to be your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment